TEI Quality Policy Statement
At TEI we ensure that all operations are planned, controlled, and executed with quality as a priority and that all records are clearly and accurately documented.
It is the policy of TEI to:
- Strive to satisfy the requirements of all customers, stakeholders, and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations;
- Comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice, and all other requirements applicable to our activities;
- The reduction of hazards, prevention of injury, ill-health, and pollution;
- Provide all the resources for equipment, trained and competent staff, and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met;
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality policy;
- Maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on ‘risk’.
This quality policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing, and achieving our objectives, programmes, and targets.
Standard documentation sets out the company convention for ensuring that quality procedures are implemented, understood, and carried out by all departments to reach and maintain a high standard of design, procurement, workmanship, and finish.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and its impact on customer service.
Our quality system is regularly reviewed by senior management to ensure that it remains appropriate and suitable for our business. The quality system is subject to both internal and external annual audits.